Navratri Colors 2017: List of 9 Days Colours Dress to wear Day Wise on Navratri: Wish you all the readers & your family Happy Navratri 2017. The Time of Celebration of Navratri second time has come out and it has been begun from 21st September. The Festival of Navratri Celebrate 9 days and each day different Mata worship do by the people. People wear different dresses each day according to Navratri Day. You can view here in this post, Navratri 9 Days Color List with the specification. Navratri Festival Celebrate in all over the India with full of Joy. India’s each State celebrate Navratri different types like that in Gujarat during this festival Garba & Dandia Even organized by the many organizations etc. Navratri Festival celebrates the Hindu People and before coming the festival, people start to search Navratri 9 days color list, Navratri Day wise color dress list and a many more thing. Here also you have visited with the hope to get the collection of Navratri. Hope below provide collections will like you.
Navratri is the nine days long festival which is celebrated by the Hindus according to Hindu Religion. During the Navratri Festival, people worship of 9 avatars of Mata Durga and wear each day different color dress according to Navratri Day. You should also celebrate this festival and wear each day different color dress and pray to Goddess for Happy & Healthy Life.
|Navratri 1st Day
||21 September 2017
|Navratri 2nd Day
||22 September 2017
|Navratri 3rd Day
||23 September 2017
|Navratri 4th Day
||24 September 2017
|Navratri 5th Day
||25 September 2017
|Navratri 6th Day
||26 September 2017
|Navratri 7th Day
||27 September 2017
|Navratri 8th Day
||28 September 2017
|Navratri 9th Day
||29 September 2017
Navratri 9 Days Color Dress List 2017
During the Navratri Festival, many of the people keep fast nine days and worship of Maa Durg’s Nine Avtar. Here is the complete list of Navratri Colors. Navratri Day Wise Color Dress List will help you to decide which one dress will have to wear on the Navratri Day.
- Navratri First Day – Ghatasthapana / Pratipada ( 21 September ) – Red
- Navratri Second Day – Dwitiya (22nd September 2017) – Royal Blue,
- Navratri Third Day – Tritiya (23rd September 2017) – Yellow
- Navratri Fourth Day – Chaturthi (24th September 2017) – Green,
- Navratri Fifth Day – Panchami (25th September 2017) – Grey,
- Navratri Sixth Day – Shashti (26th September 2017) – Orange,
- Navratri Seventh Day – Saptami (27th September 2017) – White,
- Navratri Eighth Day – Ashtami (28th September 2017 ) – Pink,
- Navratri Ninth Day – Navami (29th September 2017) – Sky Blue
- Navratri Tenth Day – Dashami Dussehra (30th September 2017)
We hope you like Navratri Colors 2017: List of 9 Days Colours Dress to wear Day Wise on Navratri. Visit the home page of this site and search in the box who recruited. Navratri wishes, message, greeting, Wallpaper of Mata, hd images are available here on this site so guys don’t decide to leave this post. Do share this post and tell your friends about Navratri 9 Days colors.